Design a T-shirt for IWSG!
This year, we’d like to encourage you to get your artistic talents flowing by sending in your best designs to go on a T-shirt for IWSG!
Currently we only have a few designs in our Teemill shop and we’d love to add to them with ideas from the wider wader and shorebird community. The winner of the competition will win a t-shirt with their design PLUS a year’s members to IWSG whilst the runner up will get a tote bag with their design. All shortlisted designs will be included on our Teemill shop.
All proceeds from the sale of bags or clothing will be used to support the running of IWSG.
– Open to all over 18 who are part of the wider wader/shorebird community
– Any design will be accepted as long as it has a wader on it, space for the IWSG logo (which can be small) and on a white background
– Meaningful text regarding waders will be considered for inclusion.
– Enter on which ever artistic medium suits – pencil and paper, water colours, PowerPoint, Photoshop but you will need to be able to scan the final image. Lines must be thick enough to see when printed on fabric (~2mm+)
How to enter:
– Send a scan of your final design with your name, email & the subject line “IWSG T-shirt Comp” to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Up to 3 entries per person are allowed and should be original and unique artwork
– Closing date – midnight 23:59 GMT 1st January 2022.