Design a T-shirt for IWSG – kids edition! | Deadline extended until the 14th September 23:59
Following the success of our inaugural t-shirt competition in 2021, and at the request of a number of members we are proud to let you know that we’ll be running a new t-shirt competition but this time for our younger members!
We’d like all young waderologists to enter in their best wader designs to be seen on t-shirts and bags on our Teemill website to raise money for supporting the IWSG in its activities (https://waderstudygroup.teemill.com). There will be two age categories – under 11s and 11-17 year olds and as with the last competition we encourage all original and unique artwork but with the consent of the entrant’s parent or guardian.
The winners of the competition will win a t-shirt with their design PLUS a year’s family membership to IWSG whilst the runners up will get a tote bag with their design. All shortlisted designs will be included on our Teemill shop and the winner decided by the attendees at the IWSG conference in Sylt in September 2023
All proceeds from the sale of bags or clothing will be used to support the running of IWSG.
Competition Rules are below and any queries please send them to email@example.com.
– Open to entrants under the age of 18 who, with their families, are part of the wider wader/shorebird community with permission of a parent or guardian
– Any design will be accepted as long as it has a wader on it, space for the IWSG logo (which can be small) and on a white background
– Meaningful text regarding waders will be considered for inclusion.
– Enter whichever artistic medium suits – pencil and paper, water colours, PowerPoint, Photoshop but you will need to be able to scan the final image cleanly. Lines must be thick enough to see when printed on fabric (~2mm+)
How to enter:
– Parent/guardian to email a scan of the final design with the young person’s first name & the subject line “IWSG T-shirt Comp” to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Including a line of consent from the parent/guardian for the child’s name to be used
– Up to 3 entries per person are allowed and should be original and unique artwork
– Closing date – midnight 23:59 GMT 14th September 2023 (submission deadline updated!)
Full Terms can Conditions IWSG design a tshirt competition_TandC_2023